Thursday, November 02, 2006

On the US troops picture responding to the controversy over Kerry's remarks



Using your hard won moral authority to discredit any attempt at opposition to the architects of the above situation and poke fun at a dufus politician who couldn't make a joke unless it came with detailed instructions:

Priceless

or

Jeez why aren't these troops working: we aren't paying $195 million a day for them to goof off.


PS: Don't forget to vote for the status quo next tuesday; it'd be a shame if any balance was restored to the checks on power or anything ever changed...except of course for defining marriage: that's the really important stuff. Every morning I wake up worried that my marriage will be ruined by gays who cohabitate and want civil rights. Luckily Viginia is trying to clear this up and make us safe again. I'll sleep much better then. Speaking of that, I think it's time for bed. Wake me up when the Enlightenment begins again.

No comments: