Monday, September 19, 2005

profile photo


This was actually taken in June, many moons ago, in Lewes, Delaware. But I have been informed I need a picture for my profile so I chose this one. I think it is indicative of how things are now: we're both happy and Carlos sits peacefully in the background. Actually he's on the bookshelf, but that's an absurdity for another time. For now, just the memories of his last trip to the beach and one of his last excursions without all that hideous gear. Here, he was just a happy dog and we were blissfully ignorant--except that he did try to attack the guy next door...Still, it was a good evening. We walked down the beach with Carlos and he chased Horseshoe crabs. Then as we were coming back, Jill sent me up to the house to get the camera so we could take pictures. I'm really glad I did. I'm happy to have any pictures of him, sentimental bastard that I am, and I especially like the way we look in this one. Posted by Picasa

No comments: